|This article is or has been a Featured Article on the Zootopia Wiki!|
A Little Golden Book: Zootopia is a "Golden Book" based on Zootopia. It is written by Heather Knowles.
"The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it’s a melting pot where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde, to solve the mystery. Girls and boys ages 2 to 5 will love this Little Golden Book based on Disney's Zootopia, in theaters on March 4, 2016."
- One of the book's illustrations depicts Judy in bed holding a bunny doll resembling one she sleeps with in a deleted scene from the film.
- The book incorrectly states that Judy originally went to Jumbeaux's Café to get an "elephant-sized treat", not because she spotted Nick Wilde.
- In one picture, before he becomes savage, Manchas is depicted wearing clothes. But a picture later, while chasing Judy and Nick, Manchas is depicted without clothes.
- The book incorrectly states that Nick distracted "the guards" while Judy alone slipped into Doug's lab and spied on Doug.
- Doug is incorrectly depicted with horns.
- The Sheep thug and the Sheep cops are absent from the climax of the book where Bellwether reveals her true nature.