Disney Heroes: Battle Mode is a crossover mobile role-playing game available for iOS and Android devices. The game is currently on version 2.7. Parts of the game are based on Zootopia.
Join the battle in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, and Zootopia! Welcome to the digital city… and enjoy it while you can. A wicked virus is corrupting every pixel, turning even the heroes' own friends and family against them! Pull together the best teams for the job, equip powerful gear, and battle against incredible odds to save your fellow heroes.
Only YOU can win the day! No cape required.
- Join the battle and collect 100+ heroes in this action-packed RPG starring Disney and Pixar heroes from The Incredibles, Wreck-It Ralph, Toy Story, Zootopia & more!
- Team up for missions and special campaigns
- Upgrade your characters with epic abilities & gear
- Explore a new digital world & save your fellow heroes!
- Several Easter eggs appear in the background of levels and as items during gameplay, including:
- Finnick graffiti
- Gazelle poster
- Zootopia walk signs
- Signs for The Big Donut and Hopps Farms can be seen in the game.
- Location names referencing films, shows, characters, and locations including "Jumbeaux".
- Shipment containers referencing films and characters like "Duke's Officially Licensed Movies" and "Mr. Big's Shell Company".
- Various badges, bits, and plans referencing films, shorts, shows, characters, locations, songs, and items such as: "Clever Fox", "Bellwether's Mug", "Fox Mace", "Carrot Pen" and "Little Rodentia".
- In Zootopia, Finnick never said, "Small mammal, big heart, baby."
- Character and location mentions:
|This article is a stub. You can help Zootopia Wiki by expanding it|