|This article is or has been a Featured Article on the Zootopia Wiki!|
Honey Badger is a female honey badger who was cut from Zootopia.
Honey is a stout honey badger with a wide build. She has green eyes in most of her artwork, but one piece of concept art depicts them as blue. Her fur is black with a white stripe extending from the top of her head to the end of her short tail. Pieces of concept art depict Honey with many different outfits:
- Her first outfit consists of a green camo tank top, khaki pants, a silver dog tag necklace and an olive green tool belt (pictured).
- Her second outfit consists of a white tank top with a picture of a dog, black pants, and a gold necklace with matching bangles and earrings.
- Her third outfit consists of a black tank top, green leopard-print pants, a red-and-white wristband and gold earrings (Another variant of this outfit includes a necklace).
- Her fourth outfit consists of a red-and-white-striped shirt, and brown pants with wildly-decorated suspender straps.
Each outfit includes a tame collar.
Honey was a doomsday prepper and a conspiracy theorist who believed that sheep were going to take over the world. She was a friend of Nick Wilde, Finnick and Clawhauser (the latter's character not being an officer in the version of the script Honey appeared in) and would've helped Nick run Wild Times. Her design and model were later recycled for use as Dr. Madge Honey Badger.
- Honey is the second character to have a name based on their species, the first being Gazelle.
- The Official Zootopia Handbook lists Honey as being an adventure tour guide.