- “Jumbeaux's Café is set up to cater primarily to elephants. Everything is jumbo-sized. It's an 1890s-style ice cream shop with pachyderm motifs, from the Egyptian-style frieze outside to the elephant faces, ears and trunks in the decor.”
- ―Matthias Lechner
Role in the Film
Pretending to be a father and son, Nick Wilde and Finnick enter the parlor, hoping to obtain a Jumbo-pop to use for their pawpsicle scheme. However, Jerry refuses to serve them due to them being foxes, and he even shows them the classic sign that says: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone".
Judy Hopps, believing the foxes' act, notices that the elephant employees are using their bare trunks to handle their food, and blackmails Jumbeaux into selling the two a Jumbo-pop, informing him that scooping ice cream with an un-gloved trunk is a "class 3 health violation" and threatening to report this.
Judy pays for the Jumbo-pop herself when Nick claims he forgot his wallet. Nick and Finnick then bid Judy goodbye and head to Sahara Square to melt the Jumbo-pop and use the juice to make their pawpsicles.
Role in Zootopia: Crime Files
In "Melting Messes", the second case of the early version of the game, Jerry's café is vandalized. Judy and Nick are given the assignment to find and arrest the vandal responsible.
Known Menu Items
- Junior Sundae
- "Jumbo" serving of ice cream; available in vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry flavors
- Chocolate peanut super sundae 
- Jumbo-pop; available in cherry, lemon, and blue raspberry flavors
- Mastodon Milkshake
- Leaves, Nuts-n-Berries (ice cream topped with the previously listed items)
- Pistachio milkshake
- Jalapeño milkshake
|Jerry Jumbeaux, Jr.||Owner|
|Unnamed elephant||Ice cream handler|