|This article is or has been the Featured Article on the Zootopia Wiki!|
Koslov is a large and rather intimidating polar bear, identified as the largest polar bear around Mr. Big. He has thick, black eyebrows and a black nose at the tip of his gray snout and muzzle. He has round ears and a fat neck.
Role in the Film
Carrying him in his hands, Koslov escorts Mr. Big into the latter's office and sets him on his desk so the shrew can talk to Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde.
- Koslov has a son named Morris, who was cut from the movie.
- In earlier versions of the film, he was named "Boris". The name was later changed.
- He was misidentified as Kevin in early versions of the Mr. Big & Koslov Figure Set.
- Koslov appears to be Catholic. He is seen making the sign of the cross left to right in the Catholic manner.
- In some promotional material, Koslov's suit is blue.
- Koslov's name is never spoken in the film.
- In the early version of the film, Koslov spoke with a Russian accent. In the final version, however, he was silent.
- In some promotional images, Koslov's name is spelled as "Coslov".
- He is most likely supposed to look like a stereotypical member of the Russian mafia (judging by his Russian name, wearing a giant gold necklace and belonging to a species Russia is famous for).