|This article is or has been a Featured Article on the Zootopia Wiki!|
"The modern mammal metropolis of Zootopia is a city like no other. Comprised of habitat neighborhoods like ritzy Sahara Square and frigid Tundratown, it’s a melting pot where no matter what you are, from the biggest elephant to the smallest shrew, you can be anything. But when optimistic Officer Judy Hopps arrives, she discovers that being the first bunny on a police force of big, tough animals isn’t so easy. Determined to prove herself, she jumps at the opportunity to crack a case, even if it means partnering with a fast-talking, scam-artist fox, Nick Wilde, to solve the mystery. This official handbook to the amazing world of Zootopia is based on Disney Zootopia, in theaters on March 4, 2016."
Exclusive Book Characters
- Alexis, a shrew
- Beatrix, an unidentified species
- Carla, a gopher
- Charles Cheez III, a mouse
- Dr. Frank Cunningham, a fox
- Dr. Zander Orshack, a zebra
- Goldie Gnu, a moose
- Ivan Petrovovovid, an unidentified species
- Jenny, an unidentified species
- Mabel, a goat
- Marge Pellet, a mouse
- Mel B., an unidentified species
- Momof36, a feline
- Mrs. Nibbles, an unidentified species
- Paula, an unidentified species
- Penny, an unidentified species
- Peter Oinkawitz, an unidentified species
- Raul, an unidentified species
- Room4Food, an unidentified species
- Spider, an unidentified species
- Stone Kole, a fennec fox
- Tony, an unidentified species
Exclusive Book Locations
- Albert's Paw Readings
- Clark's Leafy Greens
- Cap'n Ralphie's Riverboat Cruises
- Misty's on the Vine
- Sunday Meerkat Market
- The Dunes
- The Tiki Hut
- All characters exclusive to the book are depicted by the concept art for the film.
- In fact, nearly all of the illustrations in the book are concept art.
- According to the book, Mr. and Mrs. Otterton met at the Sunday Meerkat Market 20 years ago in Sahara Square.
- The book claims that Koslov is both a tailor and the owner of Koslov's Palace, and depicts Mr. Wilde as a different character named Dr. Frank Cunningham.
- The book cites Wild Times, Koslov's Palace, and Zootennial Stadium as functioning establishments in Zootopia, despite them being merely concepts for early versions of the film.